Tuesday, July 6, 2010

KB's Top 10 reasons you shouldn't break your collarbone.

KB's Top 10 reasons you shouldn't break your collarbone.

10. The potholes in New Jersey are horrendous - ugh.
9. Putting a shirt on or taking one off is nearly impossible.
8. Sports bras...hope I've got a lot 'cause I've had to cut some off.
7. Showers
6. Writing or typing becomes very slow.
5. Carrying anything is extremely difficult
4. Showers
3. No guitar, drawing, or designing.
2. I can't do my own hair

and the number one reason you shouldn't break your collar bone is...

1. No soccer :(

1 comment:

  1. u´ll be fine !!! i mean.. short vacations cant be that bad ! and i bet u´re going to be the best keeper as soon as u get back on the field ! u rock my world ! u are my fav soccer player !!! i love u !! ahahahaha btw im paulina :D

    ReplyDelete