Monday, May 3, 2010

Lists, Random thoughts, and a quote of the day

Well hello!

Just thought I'd put together a quick scribble and a Monday recap for ya, so here it goes. Actually maybe I'll tweak the format for a change, how about bullet points, or a list? Lists are good.

• Saturday
- Sky Blue FC lost to FC Gold Pride 0 - 1. Boo!
+ saved a PK! Yay!
+ Proved we can defend 1 v 1 and 2 v 1. Yay!

• Sunday
+ Regeneration training session
- Lost my sunglasses. BOO!

• Monday
+ Day off
+ Found my sunglasses! Yay!
+ Drove to Philadelphia
- A rather large, and impatient woman in a car honked and yelled "Damn, take all day!" at me while I was walking in a cross walk and clearly had the right of way.
+ Did a live phone interview with Temryss Lane and Nick Webster of Fox Soccer Channel's "Fox Football Fone in" (more info to come soon) So cool!
+ Spontaneous photo shoot outside the first bank of the United States.
+ South Street stroll.
+ Realized that my friends are awesome. ( I think...)

Quote of the day: " Trenton makes, the world Takes"

So over all, today was a swell day. I hope your Monday was as good as mine.

KB

1 comment:

  1. you totally got that quote from driving on route one to philly... right? haha

    ReplyDelete